|Prof. Shraddha Sinha
1. Synthesis and Anti-inflammatory activity of some substituted
Indian J. Pharma Sci. 41, 70-71, (1979).
2. Studies on Substituted Tetrazoles as CNS Depressant, Anticonulsant
and Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitory Agents. Indian Drugs 18, 15 (1980).
3. Studies on Biologically Active Quinazolnes: Synthesis of some
newer variously substituted 4-Quinazolones as Antifertility Agents.
J. Indian Chem. Soc. 56, 1237 (1979).
4. Pharmacological valuation of Some Newer Substituted 4-Quinazolones
as CNS Depressant and Anticonvulsant Agents. Indian Drug 17, 96
5. Synthesis of 2-Methyl-4 (p-substituted benzylideneamino ) -
benzoyloxy) quinolines and 2-Methyl-4 [ (O-Subsituted benzylideneamino)
benzoyloxy] quinolines as Anticonvulsant Agents. Indian J. Chem.
19, 84 (1980).
6. Studies on some Newer Enaminonitriles : Synthesis of I-amino-2,
4 –dicyno- 4 (substituted benzylidenoamino acetamido )cyclohexane.
Acta Ciencia Indica 7, 77 (1981).
7. Synthesis and Neuropharmacological studies of some newer Subsituted
benzimidazolythiocarbamides. Indian J.Pharma 26, 176 (1982).
8. Studies on some biologically activity quinzolones. Synthesis
of 2-phenoxy-Methyl-3-N-subsituted Aminocarbonylmethyl-8-subsituted
-4 (3H)-quinazoles as Anticonvulsant Agents J. Indian Chem. Soc.
59, 1196 (1982).
9. Synthesis of some Newer 1- Heterocyclic Amino iminomethyl-2-subsituted
benzimidazoles as a potent CNS, Anticonvulsant and Monoamine oxidase
inhibitory Agents. Current Science, 51 (1981).
10. Search for potent Anthelminitics 3[o-substituted-benzylidene
amino substituted benzoyl) 6-subsituted arylidene ] –thiazolidinone-2-thiones.
Indian Drugs 19, 312 (1984).
11. Studies on some newer thermally stable polyamides. J. Macromol.
Sci. Chem. 21, 459 (1984).
12. Deterioration in physico-chemical characters of lotic water
affected by urban waste J. Ultra Chemistry 1, 79-82 (2005).
13. Biologically active quinazolone: synthesis of 2-Methyl quinazolin
4-ones and their anthelmintic, antibacterial and antiviral activities.
Journal of Ultra Chemistry 2, 127-132 (2006).
14. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of substituted phenoxyacetyl
hydrazine acetyl phthalimides, Medicinal Chemistry Research 15,
15. Synthesis of 2-(-6-Aryl-[1,2,4]Triazolo [3,4b] [1,3,4] Thiadiazole-3-yl
Methyl) Isoindole 1,3-diones involving six synthetic steps for
examining their antimicrobial potentials, International Journal
of Physical Sciences 24, 399-404(2012).
16. Impact of urban wastes on the physio-chemical characteristics
of river Gomti at Lucknow, Res.Envion.Life Sci. 5, 153-156(2012).
17. Synthesis of sterically hindered cyclohexyl bismuth(V) carboxylates,
amides and oximes, International Journal of Chemical Sciences
18. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of substituted phenoxyacetyl
hydrazine acetyl-phthalimides, Novus International Journal of
Pharmaceutical Technology 2, 16-20(2013).
19. Integrated study of ground water quality in ndustrial areas
of comrawli village, Jagdishpur, District Amethi : A case study,
International Journal of Chemical Sciences 9, 7-12(2013).
20. Synthesis and biological study of novel benjimidazole quinazolones
as possible antimicrobial and anticancer agents. International
J. Chemistry 2.392-397 (2013).
21. Biological activities of Helianthus annuus L. Indian Perfumer
1. Pyrimidone as Biodynamic Agents, Progress in Drug Research
31, 127-60 (1987).
2. Chemistry and Pharmacology of Cannabis, Progress in Drug Research
36, 71-115 (1994).
3. Natural products as Anticancer Agents, Progress in Drug Research
42, 54-132 (1994).
4. Biologically active Quinazolones, Progress in Drugs Research
43, 144-238 (1995).
1. Compendium of Indian Medicinal Plants Vol, 1, 1990
2. Compendium of Indian Medicinal Plants Vol, 2, 1991
3. Compendium of Indian Medicinal Plants Vol, 3, 1993
4. Compendium of Indian Medicinal Plants Vol, 4, 1995
5. Compendium of Indian Medicinal Plants Vol, 5, 1998
(Published by Publication & Information Directorate New Delhi)
6. Engineering Chemistry, B.Tech Published by S. Chand & Co.,
7. A Text Book on Fundamentals of Environmental Studies, B.Tech
Published by AITBS Publishers, New Delhi.
8. A Manual of Practical Engineering Chemistry, B.Tech Published
by S. Chand & Co., New Delhi.
9. Foundation of Environmental Studies, B.Tech Published by Galgotia
Publications in association with UPTU.
10. A Text Book of Environmental Chemistry (For M. Sc. Chemistry)
Published by Galgotia Publications New Delhi.
11. A Text Book of Environment & Ecology (For Pharmacy students)
Published by AITBS Publishers, New Delhi.
12. A Text Book of Environment & Ecology (For B.Tech students)
Published by Green Publishers.
13. Chemistry Practical Work Book Published by Techguru Publishers.
14. Engineering Chemistry Published by Techguru Publishers.
PAPERS PRESENTED AT VARIOUS CONFERENCES:
1. Studies of Biologically Active Quinazolones, Synthesis of
Substituted-2-phenoxymethyle-3-(hetrocyclic) -4-quinazolones as
Antifertility Agents. Indian Pharmaceutical Congress December
1978, held at Calcutta. Abstract No. A17.
2. Studies as some Newer Benzimidazelyl Thioureas as CNS Depressant
and Anticonvulsant Agents. Indian Pharmaceutical Congress. December
1979, held at Baroda, Abstract No. A10.
3. Synthesis of some newer 2-subsituted 1-hetrocyclic methyl
benzimidazoles, acting on Central Nervous System. Indian Science
Congress 1980. Calcutta Abstract no. 155.
4. Search for Potent Anthelimintics, Synthesis of 1, 2-bis (morpholinyl/piperidinyl-3-n-subsituted
aminocarbonyl-8-subsituted-4(3h) quizolnes as CNS Agents. Indian
Council of Chemist. Agra No. ORG-56 (1981).
5. Studies on some Biologically Active Quinazolnes, synthesis
of 2 phenoxy methyl-3-n-subsituted aminocarbonyl-8-subsituted-4(3h)
quizolnes as CNS Agents. Indian Council of Chemist. Agra. Abstract
No. ORG-56 (1981).
6. “Use of Medical Plants in Ancient and Modern System” ,“Akhil
Bhartiya Vigyan Conference “Held in Lucknow from 16 to 18 October
7. “Indian Agriculture and its Influencing Factors” National
Conference as Swadeshi Vigyan held on 26th to 29th December (2000).
8. “Environmental Pollution Causing Factors and its Control”National
Conference on Environment Preservation in 21st Century held from
5-7 Feb 2001 at Etawah.
9. Physico-Chemical Analysis of Water at Unnao. Natinal Symposium
on Ancient Indian Science Engineering & Technolgy interfaced
with Modern Knowledge held on December. 14-15 (2001).
10. “Impact of Industry on ground water contamination affecting
human health” National Conference on Global air Pollution &
water as sustainer of life, held in Varanasi on 9th & 10th
11. Synthesis and Anthelmintic Activity of N-(2-Methyl/Ethyl
phthalimide-Subsituted Quinazolin-4-OXO-3-Y1) Acetyl Morpholine/Pyrrolidine/1-Methyl.
Piperazine. International Conference on “ Current Trends in Drug
Design Discovery & Research “ held on 17 Feb 2004 in Central
Drug Research Institute, Lucknow.
12. Impact of Industry on soil contamination on “Workshop on
Environmental Pollution Perspective & Practices” held on 30
April 2004 in Department of civil Engineering, Institute of Engineering
& Technology, Lucknow.
13. Waste Products: A cost effective and useful materials from
solid waste “National Seminar on Environmental Imbalances: Hazards
and our role” held on 16th March, 2004.
14. Environmental Imbalances and its Hazards with references
to heavy metals “National seminar on Environmental Imbalances:
Hazards and our role” held on 16th March, 2004.
15. Causes of Ground Water Depletion and Contamination at National
Seminar on Anthropogenic stresses on environment and Sustained
development. Acharya Narendra Dev Nagar Nigam Mahavidyakaya, Kanpur
December 17th & 18th (2004).
16. Major Therapeutic Properties of some essential oil at International
Conference on future prospects of Mint Industry by Essential oil
association of India June 2005.
17. Strategies for Improvement in Contemporary Science Education
National Symposium on Innovative Methods in Chemistry Education.
18. Natural Products: A boon for future health care system presented
in International Conference on “Natural in Creative Perfumery”
held on 20th to 22nd April 2008 at Varanasi India.
19. Synthesis of Some New ------------- Biodynamic Agents presented
in International Seminar on Pharmaceutical Education and Research
held on 23rd Feb 2010 at Kashipur, India
20. Making Chemistry Teaching: A relevant One presented in International
Conference on Education in Chemistry held on 12th-14th 2010 at
21. Impact of Toxic Metals on Human Health presented in national
seminar on New Trends in Green Chemistry held on 14th -15th Dec
2010 at Kanpur, India
22. Biologically Active Quinazolones presented in national seminar
on Advances of Chemistry in Decades and Contribution of Chemical
Researchers to Mankind held on 29th to 30th Janurary 2011.
23.Role of water on Human health presented in national seminar
on Emerging Trends in Green Chemistry held on October 15th to
17th 2011 at A.N.College Patna.
24.Analytical assessment of ground water quality during monsoon
season of Comrawli Village (Jagdishpur) District Sultanpur presented
in national seminar on Chemistry Education and Research held on
Nov 8-10,2013 at Annamalai university, chidamburam